Software and Convergence Security Track is a department that fosters future talent specialized in security research and education in key areas of the 4th Industrial Revolution based on Beyond 5G/6G. It will conduct joint research with leading overseas industry-academic research institutes to strengthen global capabilities, and promote education, research, and industry-academic cooperation activities that reflect the requirements of industries.
- It will train creative N·E·X·T talents to produce global talents who will lead the convergence security market to the top.
- New value : Develop leaders who create future value as First movers
- Enterprise : Training experts who will lead new industries in close proximity to industrial sites
- X(cross)-over : Training experts who will lead new industries in close proximity to industrial sites
- Top class : Cultivating creative talent to meet global standards
- Selected as a project to support the Graduate School of Convergence Security by the Ministry of Science and ICT in 2020. Ÿ 2.6 billion won (4 billion won for up to 6 years) in state financial support for 4 years Ÿ Securing stable operational foundations through additional support from businesses and schools
- Establishment of a multi-disciplinary system to provide innovation and convergence education and research environment
- Conducting industrial-industrial cooperation projects and internships for close-to-field industry-academic cooperation
- Conducting joint research with leading overseas industry-academic institutes to strengthen global capabilities
- Pre-war student management through mentoring of industry-academia-research professional groups
- All-round educational and research innovation reflecting the requirements of Korea
- Laptops for all new students
- 1 million won per month in school incentives
- Support for participation in domestic and international academic conferences
- Industry-academic projects, internships, and mentoring activities at home and abroad